We will be opening both shop locations May 8, 2020 with adjusted business hours. However, rules and practices will be put into place for the safety of every client and barber. Every individual will be mandated to wear a mask. If you're waiting, then you must wait outside, or inside your vehicle until you are called. Please also be patient and mindful as we take our time to wipe down and sanitize our station after each service. While we already have these sanitation practices in place we want to implement further protocols to minimize any risk as much possible.
Please read guidelines below, carefully:
- Appointments are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Walk-In’s will be accepted, but must wait outside or in vehicle if there is no barber available at that time.
- If you do not have a mask or forget yours, we will be selling disposable or reusable ones that will be included into the price of your service.
- We will have hand sanitizer available that must be used before you are seated.
- If you feel the slightest amount of illness please do NOT book an appointment, everyone’s health is more important than a haircut.
- All clients and barbers may be subjected to a temperature check when they come in.
If there is any questions or concerns please contact us or leave a comment below. Thank you for your understanding and the support you have shown us!